Tell us about your symptoms and treatment experience. Take our survey here.

caret icon Back to all discussions

Favorite Moments 2022

We can often focus so much on our pain and we forget about the good that have happened. Do you have any favorite Moments from 2022 to share?

1. the moment I realized I am more in tune with body despite the long road it’s taken to get there. I’ve discovered what true love is. And the body isn’t stuck. You can heal it bit by bit. Maybe not fully. But my pain is trauma rooted. I cry now. I don’t abuse drugs. I have empathy but I threw out the people pleading that killed me for years. I became a medical astrologer and have found so much more about metaphysics of pain and generational trauma. Facing it hurts but the discoveries are worth it.

I found all of you. I feel hope here.
    Love to all. And I love this question.

1. thank you. You made me tear up with happiness. Nice to be seen and heard. You’re pretty awesome too! 😊

2. I appreciate that 😊 ~Racquel~ lupus.net team member

2. A bit late. But one of the best memories I had in 2022, was my honeymoon to Disney World. There is just something about disney that makes me all giddy and makes me forget about about all the bad things that are going on with myself and the world.

Best,
    Geri
    lupus.net, team member

1. aww I love it a great memory for sure . Disney is a magical place 😁Congratulations on your nuptials ~Racquel~ lupus.net team member

Please read our rules before posting.